I'm offering a place - 533 East 4th Street
- Available on:
- November 18, 2019
- $725-750 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
533 East 4th Street
1. Available Now: $725/month
2. Available from January 1, 2020: $750
** RENT: Fully furnished bedroom including bed, dresser, desk, end table, lamps, 32 inch flat screen T.V. all bedding and kitchen utensils, microwave, full kitchen, etc. Perfect for students. Private, clean bedroom. Share bathroom with 2 other students.
** Chance to share with ALL VFS students!
** LOCATION: Suite is located half a block from major bus route, only 7 min. bus to Londsdale Quay and the SeaBus ...13 min SeaBus ride to Downtown ...and a 5 min walk to VFS.
** Rent includes high speed internet, heat, hotwater, electricity, in-suite laundry, utilities, etc. + Weekly housekeeping!!
Please schedule for a quick viewing if you want!
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org