I'm offering a place - 4626 Gothard
- Available on:
- June 01, 2019
- $1000 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
I am leaving my place in a 2 bedroom above ground Suite, looking for someone (preferably male) to take over the bigger room, the rent is CAD $1000, the suite is located in a friendly neighborhood close to downtown, near the 29th Avenue sky train st (on the expo line), it takes roughly 20 mins max to get to the 198 acting campus, about 15 to get the chinatown sky train st (where most of the campuses are located near), there are multiple restaurants including Subway and Churches Chicken (and a lot of east asian cuisine) within walking distance of the suit, not to mention a dollar store and a shoppers Drugmart (its a hypermarket), it is close to multiple bus routes to allow for most travel around Vancouver area, there is no smoking allowed INSIDE the suite.
my roommate who is in the smaller room will still be there.
His name is Sidharth, he is currently in the VFS foundation program and he is planning to move to the Writing program, he is introverted and usually keeps to himself, he is quiet and very chill to hang with, he loves video games and movies and Anime and most forms of entertainment, he doesn't drink or smoke or party, and he is very friendly and nice and an overall great friend to have around.
the apartment comes fully furnished (with the exception of bedsheets and pillows) with a kitchen and a shared bathroom, all utilities included in the rent, and there is a laundromat very close by for doing laundry.
I don't have the exact size of the room but it is roughly 200-250 sq ft, it is quite spacious.
Looking for someone who isn't too loud and is chill. contact me if interested for a viewing and/or pictures
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com