I'm offering a place - 1887 Prestwick Drive
- Available on:
- December 01, 2019
- $860 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- 1 000
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
1887 Prestwick Drive
Offering a room in my unit. I completed the Programming for games course in April of 2019 and I'm currently working as a Software Engineer in Test in Burnaby. There is a full bathroom and full kitchen in the unit, and laundry shared between the 3 units in the building. There's 2 bedrooms and a den that is currently used as a computer room. The current internet plan is 150/150.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org