I'm offering a place - 3455 turner st Turner st
- Available on:
- February 01, 2020
- $680 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
3455 turner st Turner st
Available for Feb 1st
$680 per month includes internet, utility s and laundry, key for room and key for house.
Room is furnished with single bed and bedding,table and chair. this room also has a very small private washroom built in. You would need to shower in the main washroom.
Share kitchen and main washroom with 3 quite male VFS students.
Lease is 4 months, after that it can be
renewed or revised to month to month.
After you graduate, you are welcome
to stay on as this has been the case in the past for some..
Cleaning schedule in place so that A) common areas are kept clean. B)
everyone does a equal share of weekly maintenance cleaning.
For the consideration of others..NO SMOKING in the home! In other words,
do not smoke (vape) anything at all in your room, or in the house.
Looking for mature minded students,responsible, pleasant, co-operative,
comprehending courtesy to others and common sense.
Also, in the consideration of the rest, please no overnight guests /noise after midnight, and please clean up after yourself a must .
One person to a room,No pets, No parties,No drugs.
It's a safe family oriented neighborhood.
Previous tenants have repeatedly stated
they appreciate these rules as they make for a quite, pleasant,
many buses in area including the 135.
Please email me for pics and more info including a brief description why you would be a good fit..
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com