I'm offering a place - 545 Skeena Street
- Available on:
- December 30, 2020
- $870 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
545 Skeena Street
Looking for someone to share an apartment in the house with three others. The house is full of humble creatives as this is a VFS housing since 2009. We ask of you to be mature, clean and respectful.
ABOUT THE ROOM:
-Large bedroom with a single bed
-Furnished ( every piece of furniture in the pictures are included )
-bedsheets and towels included
- free laundry machine & dryer available
-cosy living room/common area
-lots of natural light and close to nature
-located in Hastings sunrise close to the PNE
-regular size shared kitchen ( utensils included )
-available starting January 1 2021 and probably a few days earlier
-free street parking in area
-all utilities included
Our place is kept safe and quiet.
Located in a quiet residential area, but very close to downtown, just 3 min walk to a rapid bus line, that will take you to downtown in 15 mins or less, and a min up the street for bus # 14. City bike route is one block away. Easy access to mountains as well.
This is NOT a party house, and it is a smoking, excessive drinking and drug free environment.
We are Landlords that look after the property fast and well, but don't live on the premises. If you are interested, email Zhana at email@example.com for additional info and photos.
You can check our references with VFS student services, and all the rooms are available through Student Services for an extra fee. I can also get you in touch with potential roommates.
6 months lease minimum.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org