I'm offering a place - 550 Taylor Street
- Available on:
- January 01, 2021
- $1790 per month
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
550 Taylor Street
A terrific fully furnished apartment located beside Tinseltown Mall and Andy Livingstone Park available January 1, 2021. It is a large studio apartment suitable for one person or a couple. I have rented to VFS students three times previously.
- 40" Samsung LCD TV;
- walk-in closet w/french door;
- black leather sectional;
- solarium office with eclectic view into Chinatown w/french door;
- private balcony with glass bar and seating for 2;
- Double Pillow-Top Sealy Posturepedic Mattress;
- Wifi router (you pay utilities: Novus);
- In-suite Washer/Dryer;
- Good Size Bathroom;
- Granite Kitchen & End Tables;
- Granite Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops;
- Laminate and tile flooring throughout.
- Gym in building.
This apartment boasts a terrific location in downtown Vancouver at the convergence of Chinatown, Gastown, the entertainment district, and the downtown core. It's a studio unit with a built in murphy bed (wallbed) behind double french doors (see photos) which allows for a large living area.
You will be only 2 block to Skytrain & Rogers Arena. See a concert, a Canucks game, or Whitecaps game - (COVID-providing). You will be only 3 block to terrific Gastown food and lounges. You will be only 1 block to eclectic Chinatown. You will be only 3 blocks to the seawall and water. You will be across the street from mall and movie theatre.
The apartment faces east with morning sun and lots of light.
$1790 per month (furnished, though you pay utilities) - parking $50 extra if needed. Damage deposit, references, and tenancy agreement required.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com