I'm offering a place - 483 Keefer Street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2021
- $800 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
483 Keefer Street
Hello all, I'm a recent Film Prod grad returning to the States and the house I stayed in will have two rooms available. Please see listing #9718 for other room. This room is bigger than the other and comes with a small patio. The cost is $800 per month with a $800 refundable security deposit.
Fully furnished with a bed, sheets, desk, dresser, closet, ceiling fan, and table. The room is absolutely perfect for a student. The rent includes hydro, power, wifi, kitchen gear (espresso machine!), and just about everything you'd need. Laundry is on-site and coin operated. House is within walking distances to all campuses and in a quiet & gated neighborhood (Mau Dan Gardens, look it up!). Can't beat the price for accommodation and proximity.
The home is owned by couple (both men) who are very accommodating. Your other roommate is whomever takes the other listing but each room is private and spacious. Pictures available upon request. Happy to answer any further questions too.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org