I'm offering a place - 161 West Goergia street
- Available on:
- May 01, 2021
- $1800 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
161 West Goergia street
**Contact VFS Housing Services for photos
NEWLY PAINTED AND STAGED!
The studio apartment is fully furnished and the kitchen is fully stocked with appliances like dishwasher, stove, oven, and fridge. It also has an in suite washer and dryer. The apartment is also furnished with a double bed, a large kitchen table, desk and a dresser.
Building and neighborhood
The building has a gym, steam room, barbecue patio, and a roof top Jacuzzi available free for you to use. It is located in a very good area of the city and there are restaurants, retail stores, coffee shops and a grocery store all a short walk away. The Vancouver public library, the Rogers Arena (where the Vancouver Canucks play) and the big stadium, BC Place are in this neighbourhood.
The building is only a 10 min walk from your campus.
See this link for walking instructions
Rent and lease
The studio apartment is available from April 1st for a 12 month lease. The rent for the studio is $1,800/month and that includes your furniture heat and hot water. Internet and electricity come on top.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org