I'm offering a place - 688 Abbott street
- Available on:
- June 01, 2021
- $1025 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
688 Abbott street
**Closest Apartment to VFS**
**5 Minute Walk to Campus**
Call 604 259 6100 for a viewing!
This amazing private room is fully furnished with a 32” smart TV and a desk. Looking for a working professional or student who is outgoing and friendly. The apartment is fully furnished and is in one of the best locations downtown Vancouver has to offer. Everything you need is provided, all of your cleaning supplies are restocked each week by the free maid service we provide.
The room is perfect if you need to work from home or if you need somewhere downtown that is close to work. Also provided the fastest wifi in the city. The apartment has incredible floor to ceiling views of the city and the surrounding mountains. This allows for plenty of natural light all year round. The apartment has an in unit washer and dryer.
The building has a gym, pool, hot tub and sauna that are all open for you to take advantage of. You will also be living in a building with 24/7 security to give you a piece of mind. If you have any bulky items with you then we can store them all securely for you at no extra charge.
Location is key, here you are a 5 minute walk away from a SkyTrain station and have plenty of bus routes just outside your door. If you have a vehicle then we can also provide you with a private parking space. If you're wondering where to get groceries from, there are plenty of places to choose from. The building is near Costco and is on the same street as a T&T supermarket. On top of this there are plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. This place is ideal if you want to live downtown.
Click link below to see the pictures of the room
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com