I'm offering a place - 483 Keefer Street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2023
- $870 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
483 Keefer Street
1 bedroom in a 3-bedroom townhouse-housing co-op. This is a gay household in a gated complex. A queen size bed with bedding, small desk, dresser, lamp, and ceiling fan come with the room. There is wireless Internet (500mbs and 1Gig Ethernet), dishwasher, and storage space for your food, cable, heat, hot water and utilities are included. We are looking for a student to stay at least a year. The NO’s are: alcohol, drugs, cigarette smoking and no – E-cigarettes in your room or in and around the townhome.
Also, no pets allowed. Street parking for a vehicle is on a first come first serve basis. We are not Vegetarians. A $870 damage deposit is required, which you’ll get back if you give 30 days written and or email notice that you are leaving. The co-op has a laundry room, $1.25 wash (large washer) and $1.25 to dry your clothes. A cleaner comes to tidy up the common areas, bathroom and kitchen every two weeks, but you are responsible to clean your own room. The bathroom is shared with the other three household members.
Rent is to be paid by Interac e-Transfer only. Out of respect for the co-op community and the other household members, after 11pm is quiet time. As this is housing coop, Mau Dan Housing Coop, the rent does go up in April of every year. If you’re still interested then please contact Derek 604-562-3034 for a viewing either in person or virtual tour. We are registered with the VFS housing service for those students outside of Canada.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org