I'm offering a place - 483 Keefer Street
- Available on:
- May 01, 2019
- $715 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
483 Keefer Street
Shared Accommodation - $715/month-Available May 1, 2019
For rent, 1 bedroom in a 3-bedroom townhouse-housing co-op. This is a gay household in a gated complex. A double size bed with bedding, small desk, dresser, lamp, nightstands, and ceiling fan come with the room. There is wireless Internet, dishwasher, and storage space for your food, cable, heat, hot water and utilities are included. We are looking for a student to stay at least a year. The NO’s are: alcohol, drugs, no marijuana, cigarette smoking and no – E-cigarettes in your room or in and around the townhome. Also, no pets allowed. Street parking for a vehicle is on a first come first serve basis. We are not Vegetarians. A $715 damage deposit is required, as usual, you will give notice on the last day of the month for the upcoming month that you will be leaving, i.e. 30 days written and or email or in person notice that you are leaving the room you are renting. The co-op has a laundry room, $1 wash and $1 to dry your clothes. A cleaner comes to tidy up the common areas, bathroom, and kitchen every two weeks, but you are responsible to clean your own room. In fairness to the other people living here, we cannot offer concessions on rent, if you go away for Xmas break, spring break, etc., There is upcoming construction occurring, which we will explain during the interview. We are 5 minutes’ walk to the VFS video game design campus. Keefer and Gore area.
Rent is to be paid by Direct bank transfer or Interact e-Transfer only on the last day of the upcoming month for the next month’s rent. You cannot be late with rent! Out of respect for the co-op community and the other household members, after 11 pm is quiet time. As this is housing coop, Mau Dan Housing Coop, the rent does go up in April of every year. If you’re still interested then please contact Derek for a viewing.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com