I'm offering a place - 4626 Gothard
- Available on:
- June 01, 2019
- $1750 per month
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
2 bedroom, nice neighborhood. It's quiet and friendly, has a laundry nearby, and a lot of eateries including churches chicken, subway, and a few Asian restaurants.
Its right next to the 29th st sky train (only 1 zone in the expo line)
All utilities including wifi comes with the rent. (Fan not included), and suite will be fully cleaned prior to move in date.
It is fully furnished
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org