I'm offering a place - 1420 West Georgia Street
- Available on:
- February 01, 2020
- $900 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- 1 100
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
1420 West Georgia Street
Watch the Sea Planes fly in while you eat your beautiful home cooked dinner. This AMAZING location overlooks Downtown and is in one of the most exclusive locations in Vancouver. This beautiful home is considered the high end of living in Vancouver fully furnished bedroom for rent inside a beautiful large apartment.It also has 2 massive fully stocked bathrooms. The dining room has views over the beautiful harbour with snow-capped mountains in the background that create a living work of art everyday. The house is nearly 1300 square feet that includes a great kitchen; fully stocked laundry room, bike lock ups and the fastest Internet in Vancouver. Even though the home is stunning the area is the breathtaking part of this package. Within seconds of walking you can find yourself in beautiful Stanley Park or on the World Famous Sea Wall. You're also located in the heart of Vancouver's shopping district. If you're an outdoor adventure lover then you're in for a treat. Right outside your door is a direct bus to Vancouver's 3 major Ski hills that only take less than 20 minutes door to slope or catch the direct shuttle straight to the World Famous Whistler ski hill. That's not enough? You're just a short walk away from all of Vancouver's sporting events such Rogers Arena and BC place home of the Canucks and Whitecaps. Enjoy some of the cities great nightlife and restaurants as you are in the middle of it all.
Move in, relax and enjoy your new home. Text or Call 7786500455
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org