I'm offering a place - 1420 West Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6G 3K4,
- Available on:
- September 01, 2020
- $1300 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- 1 100
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
This post is no longer available and has been closed.
NEW, MODERN fully furnished large bedroom in a top-level shared apartment is AVAILABLE SEPT 1st. Located in the vibrant downtown area of Vancouver. The unit contains a top of the range fully stocked kitchen, luxurious styled bathroom, In-suite laundry washer, and dryer. Experience draw-dropping mountain range views and the famous Vancouver bay area.
Location. Centrally located in the vibrant area of Coal harbor, downtown Vancouver. Steps away from the famous Sea Wall. Walking distance to the nearest Skytrain and bus routes (2 min), City Centre (2 min). Famous Sea Wall walkway (1 min) Minutes away from the bustling Yaletown, restaurants, coffee shops, bars/pubs, breweries, Pacific Center, and a variety of beaches. You are never too far from what you’ve moved to Vancouver for!
1100 Sq.ft. of Living Space.
Floor to ceiling city views.
Fully stocked kitchen.
In-suite Heating/Cooling System. I
n-suite laundry washer and dryer.
Extra storage space.
Private in-room Smart TV.
Amenities (Club Ozone):
Fully equipped exercise facility.
Bicycle lock up.
Deposit is half a month's rent.
The unit is fully furnished.
Please contact me by phone (778)6551788 or EMAIL to schedule a time for a viewing or some more information.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org