I'm offering a place - 3574 Eton St
- Available on:
- April 01, 2023
- $1680.00 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Smoking Okay
- No Pets
3574 Eton St
1 Bedroom furnished apartment 1680.00 per month
Main intersection for transit: Hasting St and Kootenay St @ the bus Loop
Ground level, fully furnished, bright south facing onto a garden.
Bedroom has double bed, closet and dresser, desk and chair
Bathroom is 4 piece and has a window
Laundry is provide weekly on a schedule set up with the owners
Fully equipped kitchen living room, dining table/chairs and TV with cable package.
It is a compact apt suitable for 1 male or female student
The owners live upstairs in the top two floors of the house with a small dog who has access to the gated back garden?
Smoking is allowed outside only , no parties, no overnight guests
Transit 1 Zone bus pass 102.55 Canadian monthly
Walk 10 minutes to the Kootenay bus loop and take the express bus along Hasting St 30 to 35 minutes travel to your downtown campus.
Please note: the room is available through Bell Accommodation Services a student placement agency. I have been providing students with housing options for over 20 years. All housing options are viewed personally by me and I take the pictures myself. If at any during you contracted stay you have any questions or concerns regarding your housing, I am available to assist you.
P 604 971 3822
www.bellacc.com for application terms and conditions
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org