I'm looking for a place - near VFS Campus but flexible
- Needed on:
- October 16, 2017
- $400-750 per month
- I Don't Smoke
- I Don't have a Pet
- Gender Roommates:
- No Preference
I am currently looking for a room or flat partner, so that I could rent a flat in my budget of stay i.e 500-550$CAD per month. But since we'll share we could rent an apartment of 1000-1200$. I am student concept designer and an animal lover. Looking for anyone who loves films and animals and loves to travel. I can cook, and completely non interfering person.
Please mail me if you want/hope to/need to/wish to live with me as a flatmate.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- Never send money to a destination outside of Vancouver
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- When in doubt, err on the side of caution
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure about whether something is legitimate, don’t hesitate to email or call VFS’s Housing Coordinator, Blair Robertson, at email@example.com or 604-631-3078.