I'm offering a place - 3558 Price St
- Available on:
- June 01, 2023
- $850.00 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
3558 Price St
This is a private 3 bedroom 1 bathrom basement apt with good sized windows that open and full height ceilings. Maximum 3 male students 1 per bedroom.
Currently two VFS male students call this home; one in the writting program and the other programing for games.
The owners are a family who live upstairs with adult children and are looking for reasonable clean and quiet students.They have been with me for over 5 years and are reliable, warm and helpful to the many students I have placed there over the years.
Rent 850.00 per month, no additional or hidden charges.
Included : heat, electricity, WIFI, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen and 3 piece bathroom including large walk in shower.
Location; the Joyce skytrain station and a fast skytrain ride to all VFS downtown campus locations.
The available bedroom is the middle sized room. Furnished with desk and chair, closet and bureau, single bed, all linen provided.
The suite is available to view and meet the owner, if you are currently here in Vancouver. If not I have pictures and details and I am happy to answer questions. I view all the accommodations and take the pictures.
Please note: the room is available through Bell Accommodation Services a student placement agency. I have been providing students with housing options for over 24 years ; many from VFS.
If at any time during you contracted stay you have any questions or concerns I am available to assist you.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com