I'm offering a place - 3455 Turner st
- Available on:
- February 01, 2019
- $640 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- Square feet:
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
3455 Turner st
This ad gives priority for Male VFS students. I have coming up for Jan 1st (or remaining days of Dec) 1 room upstairs on the main floor of a Vancouver Special style house $680 per month 120 sqft includes internet, utility s and laundry, key for room and key for house, this room includes a very small washroom, ask for pics.
Room is furnished with single bed and bedding,table and chair.. share kitchen and washroom with 3 other VFS students.
Ideal for local and international male VFS students who want to go home to a
pleasant neighborhood at arms length from downtown.
15-20 min one bus ride to all campuses, 95 or14.
Suitable ONLY for those who are productively engaged outside the home on a
basis during the day (work or school), who appreciate a quite home
who socialize outside of the home.
Perfect for singles who appreciate a quite, no-surprises place to come
home to relax
Pricing is based on the size of the rooms, utilities included, our goal is to keep
so please turn off lights etc. when not in use.
Lease is 4 months, after that it can be
renewed or revised to month to month.
After you graduate, you are welcome
to stay on as this has been the case in the past for some..
THE room (s)...
Each room has a window and locking door , is
simply furnished with single bed, bed sheets,blankets,pillow, desk, chair.
full washroom 2 sinks
In-suite washing machine.
Full shared kitchen with dishes and cups and cutlery, toaster, microwave
Cleaning schedule in place so that A) common areas are kept clean. B)
a equal share of weekly maintenance cleaning. (stop reading this and go to
ad if you cannot clean up after yourself)
PLEASE read this too....
For the consideration of others..NO SMOKING in the home! In other words,
do not smoke (vape) anything at all in your room, or in the house.
Looking for mature minded students,responsible, pleasant, co-operative,
courtesy to others and common sense.
Also, in the consideration of the rest, please no overnight guests /noise after midnight, and please clean up after yourself .
One person to a room,No pets, No parties,No drugs.
I have land lorded for over 10 years almost exclusively to VFS, Previous
tenants have repeatedly stated
they appreciate these rules as they make for a quite, pleasant,
120 sqft $680 this one has a private toilet.
Please email me for pics and more info including a brief description why you would be a good fit..
Quite and safe neighborhood, no parties or drugs.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com