I'm offering a place - 725 Baycrest Drive
- Available on:
- March 01, 2019
- $825 per month
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
725 Baycrest Drive
Large Furnished House with Ocean & Mountain Views has Bedroom Available.
Spacious kitchen is complete with cook top, wall oven, fridges, rice cooker, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, cooking/baking utensils, and dish soap.
Bedroom is furnished with bed, desk, desk lamp, chair, dresser, wall mirror, closet/wardrobe with clothes hangers, linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels), laundry basket, waste basket, and toiletries caddy.
Also included in the rent is:
High speed Wifi,
Free use of laundry facilities,
Live with other VFS students/alumni.
Available March 1st or earlier.
For more info and photos please contact me at: email@example.com
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org