I'm offering a place - 545 Skeena St
- Available on:
- March 01, 2019
- $750 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
545 Skeena St
We are looking for a quiet, clean, mature, responsible students to share a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the house.
Skeena house has been housing VFS students, exclusively, for the past seven years, and was established by VFS and the previous owner. We have several rooms going from $750 to $900.
There will be a room available as of March 1 2019, posable earlier, dates might be negotiable. It is a cozy bedroom in the upper suit.
Our place is well kept, safe and quiet.
Rent is $750 and includes, a fully furnished room ready to move into (beddings, towels all provided), shared living room, dining room, kitchen, private full bathrooms, back and front yard, as well as, all utilities, free laundry facility, high speed WIFI, and complementary Shaw open that allows you to have free WiFi in the city. It also comes with 1 hour a week of common area cleaning services. (We do not provide cleaning of personal belongings like washing dishes and cleaning rooms, just light cleaning of the common areas).
Located in a quiet residential area, but very close to downtown, just a few min walk to the express bus line, B-95 that will take you to downtown in 15 mins or less. City bike route is one block away. Easy access to mountains as well.
This is NON party house, and it is a smoking, excessive drinking and drug free environment.
We are Landlords that look after the property fast and well, but don't live on the premises. If you are interested, email Zhana at email@example.com for additional info and photos.
You can check our references with VFS student services, and all the rooms are available through Student Services for an extra fee. I can also get you in touch with potential roommates.
6 months lease minimum.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org