I'm offering a place - 1003 Douglas Crescent
- Available on:
- February 01, 2020
- $1400 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
1003 Douglas Crescent
. Address: Oak and 19th - Shaughnessy, Vancouver
. Monthly rent:$1400 all bills included for room-mate adult professional ($1400 include a light breakfast for a homestay or $1500 for 3 meals)
. What's included within the rent: all bills (water, BC Hydro, Gas and WIFI), linen, towels
. Security Deposit? half month
. Near a bus stop? yes many - all details on my craigslist ad
. Do you have photos of the room and the common area? on ad and attached
. Is this a shared house or homestay? as you wish
. Is there any other charges? (example, move-in/move-out cleaning fee) no
. Are you pet friendly? the building is not pet friendly unfortunately and non smoking.
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org