I'm offering a place - 1436 Gravely Street
- Available on:
- September 01, 2020
- $910 per month
- 1 Bedroom
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets
This post is no longer available and has been closed.
Looking for a roommate moving in Sept. 1st. Private bedroom and shared restroom. Include oven, stovetop, and fridge. $910 a month plus utilities electricity/internet/etc.
I'm an international student studying Film Production at Vancouver Film School. I'm easy going and a huge nerd. I like to play video games, card games, reading, and movies of course. I'm usually stay pretty quiet and like to cook and bake.
I'm looking for:
As long as you are kind, respectful, and somewhat responsible, then feel free to email, phone, or text me.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Never send money to a location outside of Vancouver
- If possible, you, or a friend, should physically view the property
- Make sure there is a physical address and check it on a map
- Make sure that you have all details of the individual providing the listing: where they work, full name, address, phone number, etc.
- Always ensure that you are going to be able to meet the landlord or manager of the property in person to receive the keys and inspect the apartment together
- Note that SIN, bank account, and credit card number are not required to rent an apartment
- When you receive a contract, please read the full text (and the fine print) carefully and be sure you understand it fully before you sign. VFS is not responsible for terms and conditions imposed by third-party services.
- Follow your instincts. Anything that seems too good to be true, probably is — and may be a scam.
- If you have any doubts or are unsure as to whether a posting is legitimate, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Housing Team at email@example.com